There are five (5) Faculties in the University Which Include:
a) Faculty of Health Science
b) Faculty of Social Science
c) Faculty of Applied Science ( Technology & Engineering )
d) Faculty of Art & Education
e) Faculty of Basic & Professional Studies
Note: In each Faculty, there are departments and pathways. click here to view list of courses
Entry Requirementsa) (5) Five Credit Passes in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IBTM Foundation or their equivalents.
b) Holdersof ND, IBTM professional Diploma are eligible for direct entry admission into 200 level.
c) Holders of HND can convert it to B.SC respectively. while B.SC, IBTM Graduate Diploma are eligible for PGD, master Programmes respectively.
- Bachelor programme - four (4) years
- PGD programme - Eighteen (18) Months
- Master programme run for two (2) years base on the student performance
Benefits of studying in Edexcel University
- International Recognition and Acceptability
- Ability to speak both french and English. Since the University is Bilingual.
- Dual qualifications. (Professional and Axademics)
- Practical and skill acquisition to be job inventor instead of job seekers.
- Ability to deliver on the job
- Traveling Opportunity
- Discount for Outstanding Student and scholarship